To provide a first class service whilst supplying the freshest and finest Christmas trees and associated products.
Expertise from the Grower
We pride ourselves on our flexibility
- We can provide our products to retail vendors large and small;
- We offer split loads ranging from 150 to 500 trees per delivery;
- No minimum pallet quantities or formulas. Our trees are sold by numbers not pallets and will be netted and palletised for delivery;
- Freedom to mix species, sizes and quantities;
- Single or staged deliveries. Depending on your requirements, weekly deliveries can be arranged thus maintaining freshness and minimising needle loss. This ensures our customers not only get the right quantity of trees and not over order, but also the freshest trees possible;
- Bespoke packages available – tell us both what you need and when, and we will select and ship exactly what you requested.
Hassle Free Delivery
Delivery charges will depend on the size of the order and the distance to be covered. Once you have placed your order, the selected trees will be delivered to your premises netted and secured on pallets at no extra charge.
For larger orders over £3500(net) per delivery, we can arrange free split deliveries without any extra charges.
Collect from the Grower
Carbon Footprint and the Environment
A real Christmas tree is a renewable resource and benefits the environment by removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and releasing clean oxygen. Every acre of Christmas trees grown produces the daily oxygen requirement for 16 people. A hectare of Christmas trees will absorb 6 tonnes of carbon dioxide each year, with a single Christmas tree taking up to 10 years to filter the amount of CO2 produced by a 90 minute car journey.
Our plantations provide enough daily oxygen for 5920 people and absorb 900 tonnes of CO2 each year.
Our trees create a very small carbon footprint as they are delivered direct to you from one of our local farms.